Parent Feedback Survey*
*The most recent parent feedback survey was completed in
- Do you feel confident that your child is safe and secure in this program?
- Is the child care setting well maintained?
- Do you feel the meals (breakfast, snacks, and hot lunch) are nutritious?
- Do you feel welcome as a parent?
- Do you feel that your child is treated fairly and professionally?
- Are the activities and learning opportunities age appropriate for your child?
- Overall, how satisfied are you with the child care services your child receives in the program?
- Are the activities and learning opportunities interesting for your child?
- Do you feel that the teachers respond to your child's individual needs?
- Are you comfortable with the style and forms of limit setting/discipline used by the staff?
- Is it easy to talk to the teachers about your child?
- Do you feel well informed about what is happening in the program?
Summary of Results
- In 2017, the two highest scores were Child Safety (5) and Well Maintained Setting (4.9).
- In 2012, 2013, and 2017, the average score for Overall Satisfaction was 4.5.
- In 2017, the score for Feeling Informed saw the biggest improvement at 4.3.
- In 2012, 2013, and 2017, Feeling Informed received the lowest score.
- In 2017, the average score for all questions was 4.6.
- In 2017, 95% of the scores were 4/5 or 5/5 (this is an increase from 94% in 2013).
- In 2017, 5% of scores were 2/5 or 3/5 (this is consistent with 2013).